Friday 7 January 2011

i think it's hard because i still think of you as one of my best friends,
and i know i'm shit with texting back and all of that,
but i always have been, so nothing's really changed there.
and i hate that i don't see you much,
and that we don't talk as much as i know we should,
and yes of course it's mostly my fault..
my organisation skills are pretty shocking for one,
and i find it hard to divide my time equally.
but i do know this, and i'm trying to change it..
just so i don't lose you completely.
but i think maybe if you put yourself in my shoes you'd realise why it would upset me,
and the biggest thing is, i thought you'd be the one to miss me,
because i expect the others probably don't.
so yes i miss you alot, and i hate that i didn't make more of an effort,
but just don't give up on me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment