Sunday 2 May 2010

oh boy.

just as i started to breathe again,
thinking that i'd finally disconnected from you,
you spring back towards me.

you have too many 'friends' for my liking.
i see them everywhere,
all looking at me,
some even laughing.
and these aren't even 'friends',
these are 'conquests'.

and i hate to be one of them.
i mean, yesterday was quite horrible if i'm being honest.
i was in my favourite shop,
looking for anything that would make me look decent,
and there she was,
staring at me from across the shop.
oh, awkward or what?
and then, she started to laugh.
i mean, yes i looked a state,
but that's not the point.
laughing at me?
bitch.
and then she decided that instead of laughing at me from the other side of the shop,
she had to come and talk to me.
well, that was not a good move.
and the 'conversation'? bloody pointless.
'are you lucy?'
obviously.

and of course, she had her friend,
lovely little sidekick that i thought you'd let go last year.
ah, what a loser i am, because obviously not.
she clearly thought she was the bee's knees.
had the front to look at me like i was some sort of dirt,
and then felt the need to walk away talking about you,
pretty much shouting your name,
just to make sure that i could hear.
and honestly, i was in too much shock to do much,
and it didn't help that when this was happening i was on my own,
waiting for the mother and her credit card.

so, moral of my experience,
'only date people who have no friends'.

No comments:

Post a Comment